Miss World to Star of Quantico: Priyanka Chopra

They might not sound anything the name of this actress. But the reality is that Priyanka Chopra is an eminence in India, where she has worked more than 15 years in several Bollywood films and from where she made the leap to American television to become the protagonist of Quantico. The series chronicles the lives of a group of FBI recruits in her race for a seat on the body of world's most demanding agents. Together they will have to solve the most serious terrorist attack after the 11S in New York. The drama, which some have described as a mixture of Grey's Anatomy and Homeland, has been renewed for a second season. In Spain we will see new episodes of the first season from April 7 on AXN. After the winter break, which lasted until March, "the new episodes put us two months after the attack and we discover who the terrorist," says Priyanka in a telephone conversation with other international media. her role as Alex Parrish has taught her that "only you can destroy yourself and that you are solely responsible for your own life.

I think it's very important to stand up for our beliefs and defend them, "he confesses. However, it confirms that the differences between her and her character are remarkable. "I think Alex is very different from Priyanka: is brave, unapologetic, not afraid. I, however, am very shy, introverted, I believe in the goodness of people while Alex suspicion of everyone. We are two very different people. " Although for some Priyanka Chopra is a total stranger, it has spent many years in front of a camera and tanned in the runnings. "It's my first experience in television but I've already 15 films and I've done a lot of work in the film industry in India.

I'm ready to roll and have experience "confirms the other side of the phone. The only problem I found, says, "is to shoot a TV series is very hard because there are many hours, about 15 a day, and we are all very far from our homes. Sometimes all that together can become very difficult to bear. " Priyanka is proud of what she has achieved in these years of hard work. She won the Miss World pageant 18 years, began her career as an actress in the Bollywood industry and the US came to her. "I was shooting a film in India and came the deputy head of casting ABC" she says. Despite her experience, "I was not sure to go to a whole new country with another culture. But I have a lot of experience in front of the camera and think the United States has been very kind to me and I felt very accepted, I received much love from the industry, audience and media. It is a wonderful experience that I recommend to all artists in the world ".

Last January Priyanka Chopra was the favorite actress at the People's Choice Awards for portraying Alex Parrish. When she was nominated only three chapters had been issued. When she won coincided with the winter break. And so it held: "It's very nice to be accepted by Americans. It is true that Indian industry is the one that has taught me everything I know today. But I think we should educate people on diversity and why I think the people here have been very good to me, "confirms proud."
 
Copyright © 2012. Indian Actress Blue Online Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved