Actress Sophie Turner told about working with Jennifer Lawrence

In spite of its success, the actress Sophie Turner (20) continues to feel like a fan more when it comes to meeting their colleagues, especially if it's Michael Fassbender and Jennifer Lawrence, with whom she has worked in 'X- Men: Apocalypse '. Yes, the reception that gave the franchise was great, despite the joke that she spent Fassbender on her first day on the set. "Despite being one of the most famous actresses in the world, [Jennifer Lawrence] has her feet on the ground. One day I was sick and she took care of me, was constantly asking how I was and gave me my pills. It was like an older sister. I was also very nervous about meeting Michael Fassbender but [on my first day on set] looked at her and she raised her finger, joking, so I thought: 'Let's get along,' "recalls Sophie in the British edition of Marie Claire magazine.

For the actress, being in a saga like 'X-Men' has been a big step in her career, so when she had to call her mother to inform her that they had chosen her to play the young Jean Grey could not avoid mourn for joy. "I called my mother and began to mourn, and I also began to mourn. Then my phone started to burn, "says the actress. A Sophie enduring tears is a job that will cost much, since neither could avoid mourn when President Obama confessed that she loved her series 'Game of Thrones'. "I met Obama at correspondents' dinner at the White House and said, 'I love your show' and I said, 'I love you' and I began to mourn, it was embarrassing. 

And she continued: 'I hope you do not die [in the series]' and I said, 'Me too'. I was completely overwhelmed but it was amazing, "says Sophie.
 
Copyright © 2012. Indian Actress Blue Online Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved