Ileana D'cruz Hot Blue Film Video


Last Saif Ali Khan starrer 'Happy Ending' was seen in the film actress Ileana Dikruj say their career is not over yet. she 'Rustom' are making a comeback with the film, Akshay Kumar. Tinu Suresh Desai directed 'Rustom' Arjan Bajwa and Esha Gupta in the refrigerator.

It will be released on August 12. Ileana has a program called "movie" Happy Ending "is not the end of my career. Do not worry, I'm coming back. My film with Akshay Kumar in August, 'Rustom' is coming." The actress said, "Rustam" is an esoteric film and I am very enthusiastic about it."

Ileana in the program that she arrived in the ordinary apparel brands 'obsessive', but also prefers to wear comfortable clothing. Ileana said, "I would like to be plain."
 
Copyright © 2012. Indian Actress Blue Online Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved