Sonakchi Sinha Hot XXX Blue Film Video 1


Today, when most Bollywood actresses appearing in the zero figure and slender physique race is engaged. While that is a Bollywood actress whom are proud to be able-bodied. Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha says that her figure is always Hatti-Katti and she always wants to be the same.

Asked in an interview that Sonakshi thereby Pednekr Chopra and land, including all of Bollywood actresses vying to be thin, why is engaged, she continued to have my curves And I think the land curves are still intact. I think that is all it needs. Sonakshi said I'm always Hatti-Katti.

Do whatever I tried, I remained the same and I want to be like that. I'm like, I'm proud of her. Sonakshi only "Dabangg", "Rowdy Rathore" and "Marauder" did not leave the impression of acting in movies such as its excellent, but its style as well as in real life she is a fashion icon Have become.
 
Copyright © 2012. Indian Actress Blue Online Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved