Gouthami Hot XXX Video Blue Film


Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama through cinema matinee idol Kamal Haasan is said to promote non-violence. Hassan, who was with her actress friend gautamee met the Dalai Lama. Hassan said her "Dalai Lama" I'm of the opinion that through the use of their skills and the great world from India Philosophy can preach non-violence. I said I believe in non-violence and that I will soon work in this direction. "

Actor Kamal Haasan said that his meeting with the spiritual leader was purposeful. Hassan said in a statement, "Being a fan of Gandhi, is not unique to their fans. My rational inclination towards spirituality and despite not having met with them, I began to feel purposeful. " He said she has little interest in spirituality. Similarly, the Dalai Lama is not interested in the cinema. Hassan said the lama told him that she has not seen a film on the TV.
 
Copyright © 2012. Indian Actress Blue Online Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved